Monday, November 7, 2011

Julianna Margulies Interview: On Work/Family Balance & Sex Scandals

GlobalTV.com has a great interview with our favorite leading lady, Julianna Margulies. She talks about why the show is flimed in New York instead of Los Angeles and what she thinks about the media coverage of sex scandals like the one Alica went through on the show. Here's an excerpt:

What are you most proud of professionally and personally? 
ER was a phenomenon and it was a great thing to be a part of. Proud is a funny word because it sounds so egotistical but I’m very happy to have been a part of it. But my most fulfilling job ever was The Mists of Avalon. I rode horses all my life and I got to ride horses. I was getting paid to ride horses. I grew up in England so I got to have my English accent. I couldn’t believe they were paying me to do that job. I was in heaven.

For the full interview click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment